Couple more table winners this past weekend and looking to have two more this week. I've updated the first post down below to reflect it.
Still need some help with the Delaware table. I think Mike is planning on getting a evite out and trying to do it during the Xmas holidays when several friends return home. I'd like to thank Matthew Halt, Thomas Cahill, Keith Giliberti, Greg Sawka, and Robert White for helping out so far. If we can just get a date together I think it will be a go as we have so many people interested but keep running into time conflicts.
Also, the Jersey Shore table, I'd like to thank James Gaffney and Sean Martin for their efforts as they are experiencing similar problems filling it out. If anybody knows anyone who can travel from Philly or NYC or Delaware even I will update you with their date.
Really hope to have a couple more tables come through for us.
Monday, December 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment